Thursday 28 January 2010

Things not to say to your boyfriend part three and four

Double whammy:

"What do you mean, IF we have children? Why can't we have children? I want children." (In repsonse to a simple throw-away comment in which he said "if we have children one day...").

My head is mental.


Two minutes later:
"I weigh more than I ever have in my life, but I'm a healthy weight. You need to be a healthy weight to conceive." (part of unwarranted monologue about why I don't hate fat people.)

Apparently I am determined to convince my boyfriend that I am the sort of woman who steals sperm.




2 comments:

  1. Haha I feel the same way! Good luck convincing him you aren't as nuts as I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish the speed my brain sends thoughts to my mouth lagged a bit sometimes too... ha!

    ReplyDelete